Tax Return Online
tax return 2018 online now!
Finish your 2018 tax return in minutes
You can either lodge your tax return online with TaxRunner, book a telephone appointment to process your tax return over the phone, or come to one of our offices in Sydney or Melbourne.
The easy, fast and affordable way is to lodge your tax return online.
To lodge using online tax return service, there are few steps:
- Providing your Tax File Number (TFN)
- Starting your TaxRunner account (New Clients)
- Processing tax return online using the secure TaxRunner’s service and lodging your online tax return in few minutes.
After entering the required information, you can print and review your tax return before the final lodgment. You can also see a detailed breakdown of your estimated tax refund or payment.
When you confirm your details, your online tax return is checked for accuracy to avoid any discrepancies before the final lodgment to ATO.
Tax Return Online service now quick and easy at TaxRunner.
When you do your tax return online with TaxRunner, your tax return is pre-filled with the information uploaded to the Australian Taxation Office-ATO. Pre-filling makes it faster in processing your online tax return in addition to accuracy.
The TaxRunner’s online system partially completes your tax return for you using the information that your employers, banks, insurance providers and Government agencies provided to the Australian Taxation Office.
How much information TaxRunner can pre-fill depends on when the ATO receives this information and when you lodge your tax return online.
Before you can finalise and submit to us your income tax return, please make sure that you:
- reviewed the pre-filled information and it is checked against your own records. You are able to change or delete your pre-filled details if you have more current information.
- added all required information such as your other income, private health insurance details, work related expenses, ets.;
- updated incorrect details to avoid any discrepancies before lodging your tax return.
You may find that your tax return is almost done with auto pre-filling.
Online Tax Return process is now quick and easy at TaxRunner.
Tax return process is a once per year requirement. That’s why clients choose to do it with Australia’s leading Tax Accountants that know the process from A to Z.
- TaxRunner works on preventing before correcting
- TaxRunner provides easy-to-understand explanations
- TaxRunner provides occupation-specific explanations about allowable deductions
- TaxRunner provides help about law changes and issues that require special attention
- We offer online, phone and face-to-face help.
- lodging tax returns from anywhere. Get your biggest tax refund with no deep tax knowledge. At TaxRunner, you lodge your tax return in professional process without being tax professional.
- Reviewed by a tax agent registered with the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) that provide you with consumer protection.
Lodging tax return at TaxRunner means confidence and acceptance.
Electronic returns are usually processed in ten business days.
Once your tax return is processed, the ATO issues a notice telling you if you’re entitled to a refund or that you are required to pay tax.
In general, after the final lodgment to ATO, you may receive the tax refund amount on your bank account within 1-2 weeks.
Tax Return Online is now quick and easy at TaxRunner.
Most people are required to lodge 1 tax return per year. Not sure if you are required to lodge your income tax return, read on.
In general, you are required to lodge your tax return if any of the following apply:
– Tax amount was deducted from payments (such as salaries) made to you during the financial year.
– You are Australian resident for tax purposes and your taxable income was more than the tax-free threshold amount.
– You are a foreign resident for tax purposes and you received more than $1 in Australia during the financial year.
– You are leaving Australia either permanently or for more than 1 financial year.
You are not required to lodge an Australian tax return if you are a foreign resident and your only Australian-sourced income was interest, dividends or royalties from which non-resident withholding required tax has been withheld.
Note : From 1 July 2017 if you have a Higher Education Loan Program (HELP) or Trade Support Loan (TSL) debt and you’re a foreign resident for tax purposes, you are required to declare your worldwide income or lodge a non-lodgment form.
Tax Returns now are quick and easy at TaxRunner.
When a red flag is raised, ATO staff investigates your tax return further and if your claims seem unusual, ATO check them with your employer.
If you’ve made a mistake, this hold up the processing of your tax return.
If you make an honest mistake, we can help you fix it up and correct your tax return.
Lodging tax return online at TaxRunner is avoiding penalties.
The fee for processing your tax return is $70 + GST.
You can choose to pay online while processing your tax return or you can also use the fee from refund service at TaxRunner.
The fee from refund service is available only if the final estimation is showing a tax refund.
Online Tax Return is secure and affordable at TaxRunner.
For some information about your tax return deductible expenses and other tax related topics, you can access the following links :
- Tax Deductible Donations
- Clothing, Laundry and Dry-cleaning Expenses
- Work Related Self-Education Expenses
- Home Office Expenses
- Work Related Car Expenses
- Work Related Travel Expenses
- General Work Related Expenses
- Investment Property Deductions
- Residency Status
- Medicare Levy and Medicare Levy Surcharge
- Main Residence Exemption
- Super Personal Contributions