TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Ten (AUST) Pty Ltd T/A TAXRUNNER
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any implied warranty (except for those implied under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 or Competition and Consumer Act 2010) or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
4. We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure requests for tax return lodgement are processed in a timely manner. We make no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing.
5. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Services.
6. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
7. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the websites material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
8. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
9. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
10. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
11. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
12. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
13. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to our Products and Services Disclosure Statement relevant to our products or services. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
14. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
15. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
16. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
17. You can 1) cancel the service contract and get a refund, or 2) keep the contract and get compensation for the difference in the service delivered and what you paid for at any time before you have submitted to us your signed tax return for lodgement. The amount will depend on whether some or all of the services provided were unsatisfactory, or provided at all.
18. We may, at our discretion, withdraw, cease, suspend or amend the refund of any purchase at any time if we hold a reasonable belief that refunds are being claimed on unreasonable grounds or that the transaction completed successfully.
19. For minor problems that can be fixed you cannot cancel the service agreement and demand a refund immediately. You must give us an opportunity to fix the problem. We must do this free of additional charge and within a reasonable time. This depends on the circumstances.
20. If we refuse to fix the problem or take too long, you can: 1) get someone else to deliver the service and ask us to pay reasonable costs, or 2) cancel the contract and get some or all of your money back, if they have already paid.
21. A contract for services is cancelled when you tell us you intend to cancel the services verbally, in writing or, if this is not possible, by any other means.
22. You can cancel a contract for services at any time before your tax return has been submitted to the Australian Taxation Office.